- Williamson has a team with vast experience in pump design and manufacture who are available to discuss customer requirements. We have invested in research and development to create a range of products to suit a wide variety of applications. With our inhouse CAD/CAM capability, a fully equipped workshop and skilled technicians we are able to react quickly to meet customers requirements. We often work alongside engineers from prospective and existing customers to tailor products to suit specific applications.
- Williamson has a well organised production section that is capable of building orders from the smallest to the largest, efficiently and accurately.
- Williamson has a standard range of peristaltic pumps which are all available to order from www.wiliamson-shop.co.uk, and we also offer a 'specials' system to allow tailoring of standard products (non standard tube lengths, materials or sizes, wires and connectors etc) or creation of bespoke pump systems.
- Williamson builds everything to order, but that dosen't mean slow delivery because we hold large volumes of standard components. Our standard pumps are routinely built and shipped within 2 days of order and even larger, regular orders can be processed within 1 - 2 weeks which compares very favourably with the industry norm.
- Williamson supply products across the globe and have experience in shipping from the smallest spare part to the largest palletised order. Williamson negotiate competitive shipping rates with world renown shipping companies which it passes on to its customers.
The Williamson Manufacturing Company can trace its origins back to the late 19th Century with James Williamson the renowned, Hove based, movie pioneer. The company he formed moved into the aerial camera business and was a major supplier to the RAF during the world wars. As the need for reconnaissance cameras declined, after WW2 the company moved into film processing and in particular X-Ray film processing. During this time the need for pumps in the equipment that the company was building resulted in an association with Gorman Rupp Industries (Ohio, USA) which continues to this day. The interest in pumps was maintained and a separate company was formed to split the pumps business from the X Ray processing business. Many more lines have since been developed of the company's own design and manufacture and also other associations made with Anko Products and Shurflo.
Williamson is now committed to producing a range of pumps consistent with the needs of today's OEM market and puts an emphasis on tailoring products to suit a wide range of applications. The company has a wide experience of the pump market and is very capable of engineering solutions to suit many needs which includes not just pumps but also the electronics necessary to control pumps.
The Williamson Manufacturing Company not only produces the range of standard products detailed on this website, which can be purchased either directly or via our on line shop, but also welcomes inquiries for bespoke pumps and systems. So long as there is a pump involved Williamson will consider building it.