The micro range of peristaltic pumps was designed by the Williamson Manufacturing Company to offer the OEM a low cost compact and reliable means of dosing a wide range of liquids.
As with all peristaltic pumps they have excellent suction performance, self-priming up to 5 metres from dry and capable of pumping up to 15 metre head pressure.
Peristaltic pumps offer a good level of accuracy and repeatability because only the tube contacts the pumped media, they are corrosion resistant, easy to clean and inexpensive to maintain.
The 100 series pump heads have an SAN housing, 2 or 4 ground stainless steel rollers, and an acetal roller assembly to ensure durability and performance.
Flow rates differ for the 2 and 4 roller assemblies and according to tube size, from <1ml/min up to 86 ml/min. The 100 series pump is designed as a disposable pumphead to make ongoing maintenance very simple, but the tube can also be replaced if required.
The range of stock motors (including Stepper, DC & AC synchronous) to fit the 100 series micro pump heads gives a good choice of performance and is adaptable to many existing installations.
Variable speed drive controllers can be suplied to meet customers requirements.
In addition to motor/pump assemblies the 100 series pump is available as a pump head only, fitted with Silicone, Norprene®, or Viton® tubing. To place an order please visit our online shop or for detailed specifications of the numerous 100 series configurations please follow these links:
- 100 series general arrangement drawing without motor
- 100 series general arrangement drawing with AC motor
- 100 series general arrangement drawing with DC motor
- Mounting brackets, tubing & connectors Specification Sheet
- 100 series without motor (pump head only) Specification Sheet
- 100 series with AC powered Motors Specification Sheet
- 100 series with DC powered Motors Specification Sheet