The mini range of peristaltic pumps has been designed to offer the OEM a low cost compact and reliable means of dosing a wide range of liquids. As with all peristaltic pumps they have excellent suction performance, self priming up to 5 metres from dry and capable of pumping up to 10m head pressure. Peristaltic pumps offer a good level of accuracy and repeatability and as only the tube contacts the pumped media, they are corrosion resistant, easy to clean and inexpensive to maintain. Depending on tubing ID and motor voltage & RPM, the 200 series pump offers flow rates between 10 microlitres and 412.50 ml/min. The 200 series pump is designed as a disposable pumphead, but customers can choose to have the pumphead supplied unsealed to allow the tube to be changed.
The range of stock motors (including DC & AC synchronous) to fit the 200 series micro pump heads gives a good choice of performance and is adaptable to many existing installations. Variable speed drive controllers can be suplied to meet customers requirements.
In addition to motor/pump assemblies the 200 series pump is available as a pump head only, fitted with Silicone, Santoprene®, or Viton® tubing. To place an order please visit our online shop or for detailed specifications of the numerous 200 series configurations please follow these links:
- 200 series without motor (pump head only) Specification Sheet
- 200 series general arrangement drawing without motor
- 200 series with AC powered Motors Specification Sheet
- 200 series general arrangement drawing with AC motor
- 200 series with DC powered Motors Specification Sheet
- 200 series general arrangement drawing with DC motor
- 200 series with stepper motor specification sheet
- 200 series general arrangement drawing with stepper motor
- Mounting brackets, tubing & connectors Specification Sheet