The ever popular WPL 810 series peristaltic pumps are available in a range of AC and DC motor options and various tube size combinations delivering flow rates as high as 987 ml/min. They are self priming from dry to 5 metres, can be run dry continuously, and are non-siphoning.
With peristaltic pumps the material to be pumped only comes in contact with the tubing. This is ideal for applications where the product to be moved or pumped should not touch any foreign materials. For example when dispensing slurries, food products, chemicals, or other difficult to handle fluids.
The 810 peristaltic pump can handle a wide variety of viscosities, from air to gases to heavy slurries, with a consistent positive displacement. Each revolution of the roller assembly delivers a precise amount of product.
To place an order please visit our online shop or for detailed specifications of the various 810 series configurations please follow these links:
- Detailed specifications for 810 series Pump Head Only
- Drawing for 810 series Pump Head Only
- Detailed specifications for 810 series with AC powered motors
- Drawing for 810 series with AC powered motors
- Detailed specifications for 810 series with DC powered motors
- Drawing for 810 series with DC powered motors
- Step by Step guide to 810 series tube fitting & changing